2016/17 peachtree paddle overview
Included in Membership Fee:
- Flex Play
- League Play (Team Based League Play will run October - February)
Offered to Members at a Discounted Rate:
- Instructional Clinics
Peachtree Paddle will host several events during the 2017/18 season:
- Season Opening Event - Late September, 2017
- Members Only Tournament - Early December, 2017
- Members Only Tournament - Late January, 2017
- Peachtree Invitational - February 9-11, 2018
- League Championships - Late February/Early March
A $100 Membership fee will be required to participate in Peachtree Paddle Programs and Events for the 2017/18 season.
APTA membership will also be required. The APTA offers Peachtree Paddle members a discounted rate of $35.
Peachtree Paddle Membership allows entry into Flex Play, Men's & Women's League Play, and Members Only Events.
Continuation of the program that has been offered over the past several years:
- Round robin match play - several weekly time and venue options for all levels of play.
- Flexible web-based scheduling - click into matches on your own time and at your own level.
- New APTA Player Rating Program (1.5 - 6.5) will be used to form 4 levels of play.
- Begins mid-October and runs through end of February
For detailed information on Flex Play, click here
Peachtree Paddle will pilot its first-ever Men's and Women's League Play featuring:
- Team-based league play will run for two 8 week sessions (October - February)
- Regular season matches, playoffs, and league championship event and party
- Each division will consist of 4-6 teams of 8-10 players, with 3 or 4 lines of flighted play per match
- Women's league matches will be played on Tuesday mornings. Men's league matches will be played on Monday and/or Tuesday evenings.
- Top 8 performers in each Rating Level automatically qualify for the APTA League Championships in Chicago in early April, 2018
Peachtree Paddle members will receive a discounted rate on Adult Instructional Clinics at Bitsy Grant during the Fall and Winter Seasons.
- 90-minute clinics taught by PPTA Paddle Professionals
- Two 6-week Fall and Winter sessions. Each session includes a week of free trials and a week of make-up clinics.
- Clinics available for all levels of play
For detailed information on Adult Instructional Clinics, click here.