Welcome to the 14th Annual Peachtree Invitational, a National Ranking Tournament and PCQ for Men & Women. Tournament results will be tracked real-time on APTA LiveScoring. Wilson will be the official ball sponsor for the Peachtree Invitational.
- Women: Friday, February 22, 2019
- Men: Saturday & Sunday, February 23-24, 2019
- Women - $230 per team ($115 per person). Saturday night party is an additional $30 per attendee.
- Men - $290 per team ($145 per person). Includes Saturday night party
- APTA membership or APTA single event tournament fee required
- Entry fee includes: Favor, Player's Lunches (Friday for Women, Saturday for Men), Friday Evening Women's Finals Party, Sunday Men's Finals party
- Additional Options:
- Saturday Night Player's Party - Guests may attend ($30/guest)
- Player's Lunches - Guests may attend ($15/guest)
- Raffle Tickets - Help support our public paddle efforts by purchasing raffle tickets ($50/ticket). Chance to win a 3-night stay at Blackberry Farm. Drawing will be held at Saturday Night Player's Party. Do not need to be present to win.
- Host Clubs:
- Saturday Night Player's Party
- 7:30pm at the Nagel Residence
- Wingate Buckhead
- St. Regis Buckhead
- Housing readily available upon request - PLEASE email your Tourney Chair
Schedule of Events
- Women's Play - All day starting at 8am at 4 area venues
- Women's Finals Party 5-8pm at Bitsy Grant
- Women's Finals - 5:45 pm at Bitsy Grant
- Men's Play - All day starting at 8am at 6 area venues
- Saturday Night Players Party 7:30pm
- Men's Backdraw Play - starts at 9:00am at Bitsy Grant
- Men's Semis at 9:00am at Bitsy Grant
- Men's Finals 12:00pm at Bitsy Grant
Tournament registration will be handled through the APTA's registration system this year. You will register as a TEAM instead of as individuals this year (one registration per team).
If you are in need of a partner, please click the button below and provide your contact information. We will do our best to pair you up with a player.